CJ McGillivray is a dedicated content creator with experience working in diverse administrative, corporate and artistic environments. She is passionate about storytelling, community engagement and connecting with people through concise and amicable communication.
Her marketing portfolio summarizes her experience in social media management, copywriting, graphic design, videography, photography, photo editing and scheduling communications. She is also a professional academic tutor available for hire and has extensive administrative office experience. To see her professional resume, please refer to LinkedIn.
In her daily life, CJ values community engagement through volunteerism. Over the last ten years, she has volunteered in the following ways:
- Community outreach volunteer and festival ambassador for Music Heals Canada
- Secretary on the Board of Directors for the Capilano Courier Publishing Society
- Advisor for the BC Touring Council’s Aspiring and Emerging Artists’ Touring and Training Initiative
- Assistant for the Book and Writing Camp at the Vancouver Public Library
- Front of house volunteer for over a dozen local arts organizations and festivals including Bard on the Beach, Carousel Theatre for Young People, Pi Theatre, Electric Company Theatre, the Vancouver Eastside Cultural Centre, Pacific Theatre, Axis Theatre, Vancouver International Fringe Festival, Arts Club Theatre Company and Vancouver International Writer’s Festival
CJ McGillivray acknowledges that she lives, works and creates on the unceded land of the Musqueam, Squamish and Tseil-Waututh nations.